Login / Register
Your shopping cart is empty
spores and syringes
fun and party
focus and potential
oils and liquids
Test Anti Droga
Eztest Mdma Purity
EZTest MDMA Purity
10 tests pack
The ecstasy market is heavily polluted nowadays. One the one hand there are many pills floating around that do NOT contain MDMA at all, or just a little bit, and are being cut with other substances such as (Meth)amphetamine or piperazines. On the other hand there are pills going around that contain massive amounts of MDMA. The uninformed potential user of such samples is left without a clue and is potentially putting his/her health at risk.
We got the solution for both of these issues!
The MDMA Purity Test enables you to quickly get an idea about the purity of a sample, in other words: how much of this sample is MDMA or Molly. With an accurate scale, this test, a little time and your phone you can then calculate how much MDMA is in a sample.
This is the only test currently availabe that can do this and it is relatively easy to do:
- Weigh your sample on an accurate scale that can measure 0.001 grams and write down the total weight of the pill.
- Take exactly 20 milligrams (0.020 g.) from the sample and make sure it is a fine powder.
- Open the ampoule and add the 0.020 g. of sample, shake a bit and let stand for a while.
- Within 5-15 minutes you will have a general idea as to what you’re dealing with, however, a 30-45 min period will give best results. Compare the color of the TOP LAYER with the chart. The test was calibrated on a 10-25-50-75-96% pure sample.
- Now get your phone and start the calculator. Multiply the weight of the sample by the percentage found in the results. This will give you a general idea about how much MDMA is in the sample overall.
- As always: when finished, dispose of the ampoule neatly. Please do not litter.
Are there any caveats with this test?
Yes. This test is not meant for identifying MDMA, for this we recommend our EZ Test for ecstasy.
Are there any cross reactions with this test?
We have tested this reagent with every substance we could get our hands on. Here are the results:
- MDMA only colors the top layer of the test so if the bottom layer gives a color this may be from an adulterant.
- This test does not react with amphetamines
- PIPERAZINES: bright yellow top layer, gives residue on the sides of the ampoule in between the two layers. (MDMA does not give this residue.)
- PARACETAMOL: yellow top and bottom layers (MDMA only colors the top layer)
This is, by far, the most advanced test on the market for people who want to know what they are dealing with!
Suppose your pill weighs 0.286 grams which is 286 milligrams, and you got a result that corresponds to the 75% scale (high MDMA content) in the chart.
This means that your pill contains approximately 0.75 * 286 milligrams = 214.5 milligrams of MDMA